Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year = New Look!

It's been a long time coming, but it's finally time to launch my new website. I've been putting it off for almost 2 years, but with good reason, the last 2 years have been jam packed with orders, opportunities and projects. The time has finally come, now that I have had some down time to work on the website and launch. Here's a sneak peek of the splash page for the website. It's a flash based website and hopefully by end of January I will have the mobile version completed so that it can be viewed on smartphones and tablets that don't support flash. I will be announcing early next week when the actual site is live.

I really like the clean, simplified look of the website. As I continue to complete more orders and receive more professional images from clients and photographers, I will be posting those at a quicker pace. As always my blog is the best resource for the most current news on what's going on at DK Designs.

2012 will definitely be filled with lots of new opportunities. I'm branching out into more wholesale accounts to spread the reach of my products both in the US and abroad. 2011 proved to be another wonderful year, but at the same time I had to make a difficult choice about my future growth and creativity. I'm very excited about what is to come and thank you for continuing to follow my journey!

No comments: