Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Orange and Pink Tropical Wedding Invitations

It's been a while since I've worked on wedding invitations as the majority of my orders have been for the clay flowers. It was nice to get back into wedding stationery again.

My client asked initially for favors and then came back to order invitations. Her colors are orange and pink and she liked a previous design I had done. So we worked on it together and this is what we came up with.Because the orange and pink are so vibrant and deep in color I thought that adding a lighter, citrus orange pattern stock would compliment the piece nicely. We modified the label from what is show in the pictures but the bride and groom are quite happy with the end result.

My Thanksgiving holiday will be spent working on this and a corporate Christmas card order to fill.

1 comment:

barn weddings said...

I love the colords, cards are so beautiful. Good idea!