Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Images from a Recent Industry Event Hosted by The Card Lady, Milk Glass Vintage Rentals and Left Bank at Santana Row

I wanted to share some photos from a recent industry event that I had the pleasure to sponsor with some other very talented wedding/event professionals. Karla Randolph of The Card Lady contacted me to see if I would be interested in participating as a sponsor for an event she was hosting with Milk Glass Vintage Rentals and Left Bank at Santana Row.
Left Bank has this great circus/vintage feel with their bold red and blue striped curtains and French inspired murals. Karla decided to host this event to share some of her wonderful stationery designs that she created for weddings and special occasions. My favorite was one where she used burlap as the base of her invitations and had this beautiful silver, elegant starfish hanging from string at the top of the invite.
She envisioned my mini teapot designs, pinks and yellows to go in this vintage buffet hutch piece from Milk Glass Vintage Rentals, that had couture chocolates, build your own scent perfume bar and of course Karla's invitation designs. PJ from Milk Glass Vintage Rentals has some really awesome vintage pieces and you can rent them from her company instead of trying to search out and buy them yourself.Karla also had sweets of every kind from cupcakes to make your own s'mores! I only wish I could have stayed to enjoy the event, but I had plans that evening.
Best of all Chung Li photographed the entire event! Always love seeing Chung and his wonderful eye for details!

No comments: