Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 Custom Floral Arrangements

A florist in Colorado asked me a while back to make a stephanotis bouquet, she liked it so much she asked if I could make 3 centerpieces for her wedding reception. Although it was short notice on both orders, I was able to pull it off. She loved everything. I got an email earlier this month and she asked if I could created 3 custom arrangements with 3 different color schemes.
She wanted an all white and ivory bouquet of flowers with roses, anemones and hydrangea. I decided since she liked another arrangement I did to add gardenias and sweet peas. It's a clean yet striking arrangement with the black centers of the anemone flowers.The 2nd arrangement she wanted light and dark shades of pink with peonies, roses and ranunculus. This one I decided to put in the aqua blue ball jar.The last arrangement was all shades of purple. Again I decided to make the dark purple anemones, light purple hydrangeas, lilac English roses and a stalk of hyacinth.

I love how all three turned out. I've been busy working on flowers for a photo shoot for Thursday, I'm almost done with those flowers. I am very excited that I will actually be able to attend a portion of the photo shoot before having to get back to my next big order.

No comments: