Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tropical Favors for a Destination Wedding in Maui

Last weekend I received an email from a bride who happened upon my blog or website and saw my lauahala style favor boxes and fell in love. Her wedding is August 2nd and she asked if I could meet her request. Thankfully her order was only 20 favors and I could manage the request!Her invitation colors were a midnight blue and a burgundy purple on metallic white, but she said her bridesmaids dresses were a canary yellow. She wanted her favors to match the dresses. So since most of her flowers are going to be white and yellow orchids, we agreed upon the yellow cymbidium orchid. She asked that I use the script font that she had in her wedding invitations.
Love the colors and I'm happy with the way they turned out. Pandan/lauhala boxes are from Green Weddings (www.greenweddings.biz). They quality of these boxes are wonderful. Even if you can't afford or want a clay flower for your lauhala favor box, Green Weddings can sell you just the boxes themselves.

No comments: