Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fuchsia Peonies, Rhinestones, Feathers and Lace...

It's been an insane few weeks and I've been in this never ending cycle of catching up with all my orders. I powered through last night to complete the flowers for this client's order. I was able to assemble the bouquet today and I'm so glad it's done. I just have to finish the bride's cake flowers and the groom's boutonniere.I love peonies. The bride sent me a photo of light pink peonies, with rhinestones, black ostrich feathers and black lace applique. However she wanted fuchsia pink peonies, rhinestones, whitish-ivory feathers and ivory lace applique. I really love how this bouquet turned out. I think it would be equally as beautiful in light pink with the same embellishments.Coming up on the horizon is gardenia flowers for a bouquet and matching hair flowers and then finishing up some wedding favors for a special friend of mine who's getting married.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Wow, those are stunning :)