Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red Roses, Freesia, Stephanotis, Tuberose and Hipericum Berry Bouquet and Boutonniere

Things have been quite hectic working on orders back to back. Plus managing my son's busy schedule of after school activities.My client, Christine, when she first came to me had wanted to match her bouquet to the sash for her wedding dress. There were a couple changes, but they finally decided on red! She had a specific red in mind. She sent me some sample images of bouquets she liked and elements she preferred. She was on a budget so we decided to do a dozen red roses, stephanotis with pearls, tuberose, hipericum berries and freesia for that element of greenery, but she wanted the roses to be the flower of focus.I'll be busy the next few weeks with fulfilling orders and teaching my student/instructor, Jules who is visiting from the UK for 10 days. Looking forward to catching up with her and sharing all the new C3 techniques.

No comments: