Saturday, March 19, 2011

Coral, Pinks, Greens and Whites...

I've been busy teaching for the last 7 days as well as working on orders. I was able to complete this order this morning. My client wanted corals, pinks, greens and whites. Her request was to have peonies, ranunculus, roses, stephanotis, gardenias, hydrangeas and dogwood.
The original request was a 10" diameter bouquet, but ultimately it turned into a 14" bouquet! I had a lot of coral going on so I needed to mix in the green hydrangeas with pink highlights as well as light pink ranunculus. It's a really spring like bouquet that makes you smile. Believe it or not, I didn't use any artificial fillers in this bouquet!The maid of honor bouquet is a single 6" diameter coral peony with a teal/jade color organza wrap since the MOH bouquet is that same color.
The groom wanted a single whitish ivory rose boutonniere with simple fillers.
The groomsmen will wear stephanotis blossoms with rhinestone centers accented with tuberose buds and green fillers.

No comments: