Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Plum Blossom Favor Boxes

I am going to be busy for the next month and a half working on a big wedding order for my clients, Asuka and Nori. They came to me via my Etsy site and at first it started out as just centerpieces for her bridal shower and then turned into an entire wedding order of centerpieces, bridal party flowers, favors and other specialty items.
I just conceptualized the favor boxes for them and here's a sneak peek. The colors may change slight, but I love the look of this. It's a great departure from my lauhala style boxes that I normally create which is nice. I also tried to change the design a little and not going with hanging the tag and not centering the ribbon.

I will be sharing more pieces from this wedding as I create each element so stay tuned....

No comments: