Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A few more arrangements for the Garden Art Party

Now that I'm done with my critical wedding orders, I've been busy trying to make flower arrangements for the 5th Garden Art Party with zenatona. It's been slow going, but I've been trying to push myself to get some flowers done. I have to complete all my flowers no later than Sunday! The flower arrangement above is using the pandan boxes from Eco-Friendly Market. The boxes make great containers for wedding favors or bridesmaids gifts but they also work well as vases too!Here are a few I wanted to share with you that I worked on and completed today. Still loving my teacup and teapot concept so I'm continuing to make little pieces to brighten living spaces! :)

2 comments:

Hair Bows Wonderworld said...

Those are totally gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them and being so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

i love your work so inspiring.