Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Made to Order Items on Etsy

Well, after a tough decision, I decided to start doing some made to order items that I normally don't sell on Etsy, namely bridal bouquets, but I think it's time so that people can see just what is possible with clay! I picked 5 of my most favorite bouquets from this year to showcase as samples. My bridal bouquets range from $250-500, most averaging between $350-400. So now brides can do a custom order deposit and we can work the details via Etsy/email.I've also added the ring pillows I was exclusively selling via Estilo Weddings. Maria and I had agreed to give her 3-4 months exclusivity on the ring pillows. While ring pillows are no longer exclusive to Estilo Weddings, many of my other designs are. I have one that's ready to ship but the rest are made to order.
I'm finding that I don't have time to just make things when I have free time, because honestly I have very little of it. So this method of made to order is the best way I know how to deal with the demand, plus the bride gets something custom and couture. :) So check what's been listed here.
Well, I must get back to my bridal bouquet orders... Hope to share more photos in the coming days.

No comments: