Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Few New Pieces....

It's been a very busy couple of weeks of catching up on orders, tending to a sick child, entertaining out-of-town guests and taxes! There's definitely no shortage of work in my world these days. Right now I'm preparing for the upcoming Garden Art Party weekend with zenatona next Saturday and Sunday. I wanted to share a few of the pieces I've completed that would make delightful Mother's Day gifts! This first piece is my modified version of my original Passionate About Peonies design. I love peonies, but I thought I would introduce my other favorite flower, ranunculus. The corals and the pinks are just lovely together. This would actually also make a great ready made cake topper if these are the colors for your wedding. What's even better is they make wonderful home decor pieces after the wedding! Money well spent!This second piece is another coral inspired arrangement. This time focusing on coral and peach tones. I love the combination of sweet peas, ranunculus, English roses and hyacinth.
The last piece that I have to share (don't worry, more photos to come as more arrangements are completed) is a delightful combination of blues, yellows creams and white. It's so rich yet so delicate in all the colors. The blue hyacinth and deep yellow roses really makes this arrangement pop!

More to come but for now, I need to get back to making more flowers!

No comments: