Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Couture Clay" - Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine features Estilo Weddings & DK Designs Product Line

I'm so excited to share with you that the June/July issue of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine featured my clay floral designs via Estilo Weddings. Maria asked me to send them samples after the magazine had seen her newsletter about our partnership to provide brides with a unique alternative to fresh flowers for the ceremony, reception and attire!The magazine is finally on newsstands, although I haven't seen it yet here, but hope to make it to the local bookstore sometime this week. They titled the article, "Couture Clay"! I love the sound of that. Never imagined my clay flowers to be considered "couture"!

I'm so honored to be partnered with Estilo Weddings and to get such great features in magazines such as Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. I was fortunate enough to get on their blog from Mae & Jeremy's real wedding a couple years back which was big for me, but to make it in print and the clay flowers be the focus is awesome!

The coverage on clay flowers as an alternative to fresh flowers is huge and I'm so grateful to be able to share my love of this art to more brides worldwide! Plus the fact that the clay flowers are a perfect destination wedding flower alternative that you can take home with you and have as a keepsake!

No comments: