Friday, March 19, 2010

Hydrangeas in bloom


I know I'm behind in blogging. I hope that this weekend I can catch back up and show you all the things that have been going on in the world of DK Designs. But for now, just sharing this little arrangement I made for one of my long standing clay flower patrons. She bought one of my first arrangements before I got on the Martha Stewart Show. She's such a sweet client of mine in Hawaii and she asked me to create this for her. She sent me the vase she wanted them to be put in and here's the finished piece. Purple hydrangeas with the blaumeise centers. I love hydrangeas and who knows, this has given me a great idea for the upcoming Garden Art Party on April 25th! Gotta start making flowers for that event.

It's a beautiful day here in sunny California! Back to work on some new projects but I promise to share more things soon!

No comments: