Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cake Flowers Featured in The Knot's Michigan Weddings Magazine!

I just found out today much to my surprise that my cake flowers that I did for my bride back last April was featured on The Knot Weddings Magazine for Michigan. My client Amy and her fiance Lawrence got married in Ann Arbor and Jennifer Mott's images of their wedding were featured. It made TheKnot.com's website as well!It just so happened that another potential bride saw my cake flowers and inquired and so I had to search and find out for myself and low and behold, there it was! Very exciting! I feel very honored that my cake flowers made another national publication on a regional level! The magazine exposure I have received in the last 5 months has been amazing and I feel truly blessed and grateful!

No comments: