Friday, January 15, 2010

DK Designs Clay Flower Featured on the Kate Aspen Blog

I'm so fortunate to be contacted by fellow wedding industry professionals who want to feature my work. Shortly before Christmas I was contacted by Kate Aspen's Online Brand Relations Manager to see if I wouldn't mind them featuring me on their blog. I LOVE Kate Aspen's favor and wedding gifts line of products! I only wish I could get married again so I could buy some of these wonderful items she creates every year. Kate Aspen is strictly a wholesaler, but her line is offered to brides and anyone wanting unique party favors through various online retailers.
They are featuring on their blog, "Green Weddings January". They did a really sweet post and I'm so thrilled. Hopefully it brings more interest level for 2010 weddings. If you don't follow Kate Aspen's blog already, definitely take a look and add it to your bookmarks! Thank you to the team at Kate Aspen for featuring my love for clay floral art and sharing it with your blog readers!

No comments: