Sunday, November 22, 2009

Guess what arrived in the mail today?!!! Southern Weddings Magazine!

I've been waiting for the postman to deliver my copy of Southern Weddings Magazine all week. I was hoping that I'd get it earlier in the week, but after seeing the blog post from the gals at Southern Weddings, they did a big post office shipment on Thursday! So, when I got home yesterday from my show, there it was waiting for me on the kitchen table! I ripped it open (very carefully mind you) and oohed and awed over how gorgeous the magazine is. It's definitely got it's own unique look and does not look like any other weddings magazines I've seen on the market. The gals at Southern Weddings Magazine have a wonderful and unique style all their own.
They even gave me a complimentary copy even though I ordered one online as well and it came complete with a really sweet thank you for my contribution to their magazine. I should be the one thanking them profusely for asking me to be part of the Fab Finds section!

Like I said, this team of talented women and the resources and people who help them create this magazine all have wonderful Southern charm. They truly are top notch, sincere and appreciative of all who participate in their wonderful journey of creating a niche bridal magazine. I love their groom's section as well. FABULOUS LADIES! :) Can't wait to get my hands on the next issue. Much continued success with the magazine and your blog. I'm definitely hooked!

Click on the pictures or the hyperlinks to order your copy today before they are all sold out. I have no question that they will sell out fast. I asked my local Barnes & Noble if they will carry it in California and they said, "no", so if you want to ensure that you get your own personal copy, order it direct from the gals at Southern Weddings Magazine!

If you'd like to purchase the hair flowers featured in the magazine, visit: www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com!

No comments: