Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Custom Order for a Client in France

I recently was contacted by a delightful woman in France who admired my clay flowers and asked if I could create some custom pieces. At first I thought she wanted them for her wedding, but she actually wanted to have some pieces for her outdoor garden dinner parties and get togethers. She asked for gerbera daisies for the place settings and favor boxes as well for a family celebration of which consisted of 3 gardenias and 3 magnolia flowers.
I'm always amazed that clients from far away as France, Australia and Ireland find me and ask me to create custom items for them. I'm so appreciative of international clients. It speaks volumes to me! This weekend I have to start and complete 3 more international orders for Canada, Ireland and Australia! So much to do so I better get back to it. :)

1 comment:

marie christine said...

Hi Diane,

What can I say ? If you could feel how I feel myself when I'm looking at the photos !
I will never be able to thank you enough because I'm the lucky lucky lucky girl who will get the most beautiful flowers !
They look so wonderful, it means a lot for me, it means talent, love and energy in each flower, I'm very thankful !