Sunday, April 19, 2009

DK Designs Head Shots...

My good friend & photographer, Debbie Friedrich (www.debbiefriedrich.com/www.zenatona.etsy.com), sent these over to me late last night. I asked her if she could send me some headshots and some photos of me making flowers for a project I am working on for another blog. I thought I would at least share the headshot photos with you. These two are my favorite! I haven't had my headshots professionally done since right after my son, Aidan was born. I desperately needed some updated ones! This is me, plain and simple... LOL. :) If you like the necklace I'm wearing, check out the fabulous Blair of www.joiedeviejewelry.etsy.com!

3 comments:

Blair Britt Events - JDV said...

oh thanks for the sweet words and the link to my shop! thanks so much and you pics turned out super cute!

*blair

Forever Blooms Decor Gifts said...

you look lovely...!

DK Designs said...

Thank you Shahida and Blair!