Friday, March 20, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired Invitations - Final Look

As I mentioned in a past post on this Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired wedding invitation, sometimes you don't get the design right the first time. My clients Abby and Andre had something very specific in mind and we went several times through redesigning the invitations so it was just right. I think we finally got it right! We streamlined a few things since they wanted a website URL card and I told them that the triple mount idea was beautiful, but is costly. Therefore we agreed to make the response card larger to fit all the information they needed on there and make it a postcard which ultimately saved them some money per invitation.
It's interesting as my auntie was helping me work on this order I realized that my mother's wedding colors were also Tiffany Blue! We both commented how clean and simple but elegant this invitation turned out. I definitely am glad that we worked as hard as we did on this one to get it right. It took a few tries, but I think the clients will be happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the Tiffany blue color! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

As always - GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Miss D!

Appreciate you taking such great care of my Clients :)

Love ya!
OIW

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how I can get this. This have got to be my wedding invitations They are absolutely stunning!

My e-mail address is sup_erintee@hotmail.com

Please, if you could e-mail me with some information, I checked your website and could not locate this invitation design.