Sunday, January 25, 2009

Custom Clay Hair Flowers

A couple of brides contacted me to make them custom hair flowers. One client just so happens to be getting married on February 8th and she contacted me late last week. She's having her wedding in Florida and her honeymoon in Hawaii and asked for either a lily or a plumeria. She wasn't sure which one she would like so I told her if she had the budget for it, why not try both and she can wear one for the wedding and the other on her honeymoon. These are the photos that I took of her hair flowers.
I had another client who ordered cymbidium orchid cake flowers but she also wanted a hair flower. Originally we talked about a peony, but based on what she was doing with her hair for the wedding day I suggested maybe doing a ranunculus instead as it wouldn't look so large. She has ranunculus in her bouquet so it works out great! This is how that turned out.
Well, back to work on my orders and samples....

No comments: