Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from DK Designs

It's so hard to believe that Christmas is already here! What happened to the rest of the year? It definitely has gone by in a blur. Although I did some work today, I spent Christmas Eve with my family and relatives. Christmas Eve is when almost all of my relatives on my mom's side get together. I got to see cousins I haven't seen since our wedding. Some of my relatives have been through a lot this year, so to see them tonight was a wonderful sight and it made us really remember what Christmas and this holiday season is all about... spending time with those we love and remembering what is important in life... our loved ones!


So from my family to you and yours, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas or for those of you who celebrate other holidays and not Christmas, Happy Holidays to you as well. I'm going to enjoy a couple of days off with my family, especially my husband and son. They have sacrificed a lot for me this past year with all my successes and growth and I'm so very thankful to them for all their love and patience.

No comments: