Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DK Designs Clay Peony Cake Flowers

Although, I'm fighting yet another cold or flu like illness today, I am still hard at work. Holidays and illness for the most part don't put a stop to my work. Sad but true. So even on New Year's Eve, I'm working. I've been so anxious to get my cake flowers done and up on my Etsy site. So far I have the large elongated petal style of gardenia flowers up and just now I posted the large 5 inch all ivory peonies. Inspired by the cake flowers I did for a cake designer in Florida. I'm planning to launch a few other colors in the coming days as time permits. I'm hoping to do ranunculus as well, since that's one of my favorites too. :)
So, I'm recommitting to getting my Etsy site loaded up with items to sell again. It's going to take a little while, but I plan on having some new bouquets and other items to sell in January. Until then, Happy New Year and may 2009 bring all of you good health and prosperity!

No comments: