Friday, October 31, 2008

Kirsten & Chris - Real Weddings (Fall Bouquets)


This morning I received a link from my bride Kirsten of a sneak peek from their photographer, Richelle Brown Weddings! It's absolutely STUNNING! If you recall from my previous posts earlier this month, I did these gorgeous fall bouquets with chocolate proteas, green succulents, ranunculus and two town orange roses. Richelle Brown's team did a fabulous job. A beautiful fall wedding. I love the pumpkin centerpieces!

Kirsten also had a really sweet "thank you" email she sent me about her wedding day and how happy she was with my bouquets and floral items. It really makes my day when I receive such wonderful thank yous from my clients.

Diane, I really can't thank you enough for the work you did on our flowers. They looked absolutely fabulous! The guests could not believe they were clay. We did have a *very* light sprinkle of rain on our big day---I didn't subject my bouquet to it, but the groom's boutonniere held up just fine during a few outdoor shots. Our families all loved them and everyone was thrilled that they get to keep them forever! I will send some pictures along when we get them back from our photographer! Thanks again,Kirsten
Click here to see the rest of the photos from Kirsten & Chris' wedding. Kirsten & Chris, thank you for sharing your beautiful wedding day photos with me and my readers!

(Images courtesy of Richelle Brown Weddings)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bouquet is stunning Diane, simply stunning! The photographer truly captured the awesome details and vibrancy of the whole event.

I love seeing your works of art in the hands of your happy clients!! Makes me smile ^_^.

Emily said...

So pretty! I love everything!