Friday, October 24, 2008

Because Love Should Be Celebrated - Wedding Programs


A few months back (seems like several), my client, Alyssa found me via TheKnot.com Mae & Jeremy Real Weddings feature. She fell in love with my designs and asked me if I would work on her December 6th destination wedding in Wailea, Mau'i. I was really hesitant knowing my busy September/October schedule, but after meeting her, I agreed to take her wedding order. I finished her invitations and everyone has commented how lovely they are. Now we're headed into all of her printed items for her OOT Bags (which I will post later on during her wedding - they are super duper cool!), menus, place card/favor boxes, wedding programs, table cards, etc.

The funny thing is that Alyssa and Daniel live minutes from where I live. They are such a fun and delightful couple. I'm very fortunate that I get to coordinated their wedding for my best friend Cheryl of Orchid Isle Weddings & Events because she's due around their wedding date and can't physically make it. Cheryl and I have worked on a few occasions as I was her assistant wedding planner when she did weddings on Oahu. This will one of the first times that I get to see all my work on the day of the wedding! So exciting... I'm really excited about being an on-location wedding blogger for a Mau'i destination wedding! It's hard to believe there's less than 45 days until their big day.

Anyway, to make a long story short, here is a sample of the tri-fold wedding ceremony program I'm doing for them. More items to come later this weekend as I build them out. Beautiful color palette of deep navy blue, light blue and a hint of orange. A soft blue palm leaf print to carry their wedding invitation design element through to the wedding day to keep the theme consistent.
More to come so stay tuned...

No comments: