Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today is the day.... My Interview with TheWeddingPlanningAudiocast.com!
Well, the day has finally come... My interview with Ralph Mucci of The Wedding Planning Audiocast... Am I nervous??? Yes, a little, but I think it's more out of anticipation and excitement. Heck, I've done live TV with Martha Stewart so a taped interview where I can do retakes should be a piece of cake, right??? Hmmm... We shall see. As my aunt, who helps me in my home studio told me, speak from the heart and all will be well. She knows how passionate I am about my company and what I do so I just have to trust that the little butterflies don't pop up and get me all tongue-tied!
I'm so very honored that Ralph Mucci of http://www.theweddingplanningaudiocast.com/ invited me to be a guest on their podcast show. If you haven't checked out the site, whether you are a wedding professional or a bride, what are you waiting for???? This website has the top leading wedding professionals in the industry giving you helpful advice and tips to plan your perfect, stressfree wedding! Colin Cowie, David Tutera, Mindy Weiss, Sylvia Weinstock... you name them, Ralph has had them on the show.

They have a great new logo for their site, which if you haven't guessed already, Stacie Tamaki of http://www.theflirtyguide.com/ and http://www.girlgoesgeek.com/ (she has so many more companies she runs, but I digress) designed it for them. Way cute, right? :) It goes right along with the new "Meet the Wedding Bloggers" section of their website. All the mainstream wedding bloggers (What Junebug Loves, Style Me Pretty, The Flirty Guide, Bridal Bar, etc).
At any rate, I don't know when the show will be posted, but you can bet you'll be the first to know! I'm really excited about this interview and the broad reach of brides who potentially will hear my interview and see photos of my work and be intrigued enough to contact me! The wonderful thing is I'll be Ralph's first wedding floral expert (to date they don't have any floral design experts, but I'm sure that the floral section will be blooming with the hottest floral designers the wedidng industry has to offer! Thank goodness I'm the first one so they have nowhere to go but up! LOL... Stay tuned for the link to the show when it goes live. You will also be able to download it via iTunes and listen to it whenever you want...

No comments: