Saturday, August 16, 2008

DK Designs' Blog Banner on www.bestweddingblogs.com!
This evening I was checking out a couple of wedding blogs and Something Blue out of Dallas was thanking Stacie Tamaki of http://www.bestweddingblogs.com/ for listing her site under the national blog section. So I went to Stacie's directory listing and I came across this. I really felt honored and very fortunate to have received the top banner placement to promote my blog! Stacie has high standards of excellence when it comes to wedding blogs and I feel very fortunate to be one who got top placement on her site! Plus it takes you directly to my blog
It helps that Stacie is a great graphic designer. She pulled together some of my best work and created my banner. She really does beautiful work. If you have a wedding blog and you are a wedding professional, contact her because she's really starting to build a wonderful directory of wedding blogs that are out of this world! Details on how to contact Stacie are on the website. Even if you are a wedding professional who doesn't know how to even start your own blog. She has a tutorial on all the things you need to know to start one. So what are you waiting for???Same goes for those brides who have a bridal blog. She offers a directory called http://www.bestbridalblogs.com/. Check out these wonderful directories to see all the great blogs from wedding professionals and brides. Finally, one place where you can go that has all that you need!

2 comments:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

YAY Diane... your banner made it to Stacie's blog too (mine's on the 2nd page)! =)

DK Designs said...

Awesome! :) Congrats on all the exposure you've been getting too. I check your blog daily!