Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Love for Ranunculus Flowers...
So, last night I was wiped out and although I managed to ship out a big order (which is why half of my items on my Etsy site were taken down) and finish my Canadian bride's order and not to mention completing an invitation order for my NC bride, I thought I'd try to make some flowers so that I could post more arrangements on my Etsy site.... I know, I know... I must be crazy.....

I wasn't sure what I wanted to make, but I wanted to use some of the vases I just purchased. I started making ranunculus flowers and then thought about what flowers might work well with that flower. So, I made some peonies, roses and tuberose. I guess I wanted to make them (even though they are labor intensive) because I'm perfecting the flower since I have to make them for an upcoming Canadian bridal bouquet and centerpiece order I need to focus on this coming week. Anyway, I love these flowers. They come in so many wonderful colors so I just kept making them and making them and managed to make 4 arrangements but I only posted 3 because I need to give my sister-in-law a birthday gift! :) So I titled these ones part of my Ranunculus Series! :)

Well, back to work on my wedding orders. I have favors, hair flowers and of course the Canadian #2 bride's order to complete by next Friday!

No comments: