Saturday, May 17, 2008

DK Designs Clay Flower Favors Featured in Summer 2008 Issue of For the Bride Magazine!
I finally was able to pick up the Summer 2008 Issue of For the Bride Magazine. I couldn't find it anywhere in Hawaii. I was so bummed because the editor of the magazine told me my clay flowers were featured in the magazine. I went to Barnes & Nobles today and found my copy! My favor boxes were featured in the Table of Contents and on Page 78 of the magazine. The article was more about special touches, but my clay flower favors were the featured photograph and there are credits inside the binding.

This is huge for DK Designs. The last time I got featured in the magazine for my invitations, I got a 330 wedding invitation order! So it goes to show you that people do read the magazines and even when the credits are in the binding, brides will search you out! I'm hoping that I'll get new inquiries once more brides see the favor boxes! :)

No comments: