Thursday, February 28, 2008

DK Designs can be found on MyWedding.com!
After much deliberation, I decided to advertise on http://www.mywedding.com/. They were offering a great rate for 1 year of advertising and for a GREAT price compared to most online website advertising rates. Since I couldn't really be in more than one location on the Oahu guide without paying more, I decided to put myself under the Invitations Section. Although the representative from mywedding.com told me she loved my favor boxes and said she had never seen anything like it.

This is a great little website/local resource guide for brides across the country. It's not as complex and busy as http://www.theknot.com/ because it focuses on giving couples their own wedding website for free but also it serves as a resource guide for many states across the U.S. I decided to advertise under Oahu since that is where my business really began to grown and because clients associate me with Hawaii. The other nice thing is that I actually found my information on their website before I even decided to advertise. It was just a short description of my services and my phone number and website address. I thought that was really cool that they did that for free.
So DK Designs is going NATIONAL!!! I'm hopeful that brides will find me and like what they see and the orders start rolling in. This year has definitely been a really exciting one and we're only 3 months into it! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for the company! You can view the advertisement at: http://www.mywedding.com/oahu/wedding_invitations/index.html

No comments: